Friday, December 11, 2009

Sneaky Peaks for tomorrow's Handmade Expo

In preparation for the last market of 2009 I've been running around like a maniac trying to get as much new stuff made as possible. So far, so good. I'm really pleased with the cute new hairclips I've made up (big girls clips as well as little girl's clips ladies ;))


and I'm pretty impressed with some other cute pictures I've come up with


But I'm absolutely THRILLED with these two additions.... Firstly the Twilight Pendant necklaces. I've had a bag of old scrabble tiles sitting in my craft room forever and I finally found a place to buy my pendant findings and the necklace chain so here we are. Twilight Scrabble Tile Pendant Necklaces. They look fantastic all made up!


And secondly, these.....
They are children's bangles but the best part is they are made from recycled plastic Bottles!!!! How great is that! I stumbled across a book at Spotlight and it's all about how to make funky jewellery items out of used plastic water bottles. I'm loving it and every little bit helps when it comes to recycling! I'll be doing some tutorials on these over at the ScrapLounge Blog soon so I'll let you know when it's up.

So tomorrow is the Handmade Expo at the Ipswich Turf Club on Brisbane Street Bundamba. If you're in the area be sure to pop in and say hi. Entry to the market is free and Emma's school is running the sausage sizzle at the market too so be sure to pick one up (they'll be yummy). The Handmade Expo is filled to the brim with fabulous products perfect for Christmas presents so make sure you're cashed up ok. Trust me you'll regret it if you're not ;)

2 comments:

  1. Was lovely catching up with you today!

    I've even added myself as a Follower.
    That'll put a smile on your face!! :)

    Chelle Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle, yep that did put a smile on my face, thanks. Yay up to five that's one whole hand lol

    ReplyDelete