Monday, February 22, 2010

New Year, New House

Well hasn't time gotten away already this year!!? My girls and I were so lucky to spend an entire month down in Melbourne over Christmas so we had lots of catch ups with all our family and friends. It was so lovely and as you can imagine I have so many photos but it's almost time for school drop off this morning so here's just a few from our trip to Luna Park.




Meg and Lilly loved the little Elephant ride. Emma was more of a thrill seeker and prefered the Scenic Railway rollercoaster!


My cutie Nephew and Niece Logan and Adison. She pulls the funniest most unimpressed faces I've seen!


And of course the best part of Luna Park. The symbol of St Kilda that everyone knows and loves (except kids, it's kind of big and scary for them!)

I've also been busy moving into a new house. My girls now have a bedroom each instead of all three of them sharing so I'm a much happier mummy at their bedtime. I'm busy settling in and decorating the place and can't wait to share some pics.

Ok better get the girl to school

No comments:

Post a Comment