Monday, November 23, 2009

A Big weekend of Markets

I am a very tired girl this Monday night after such a busy weekend with markets and the very hot days that accompanied them! But it was lots of fun. Saturday was the Handmade Expo in Ipswich where I share a stall with Tammy from Boo-Rah Designs. It was great to catch up with her!!! We had a good day and met some lovely ladies from the BrisStyle Etsy group which both Tammy and I have just been accepted as members YAY!

I sold one of my favourite canvases which as always was very hard to part with but it went to a lovely home so it's all good and now I'll need to get to work on another oval canvas yippee





I also finished off a few custom orders last week. I forgot to photograph some of them (I know how could I!!) but I did photograph my lovely Vintage Lady No.1 She's no.1 because I had such fun making it that I'm going to do a series. I've also uploaded Art Cards of her to Etsy. The customer I made her for absolutely loves her



I'll be working on lots of new things this week so will share when I'm done

Thanks for reading
Rondelle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment